It's possible to customize how your Lightbox displays your photos on your SmugMug site by tweaking the settings in your Lightbox content block for All Galleries.
You'll find the Lightbox block when you browse to a gallery and open the Customization drawer > Content and Design tab > All Galleries > Lightbox.
You'll have many controls to work with so you can personalize your lightbox to be just right for your audience.
- Auto Hide Controls will automatically hide the photo tools at the bottom of the Lightbox as a visitor browses. When they move their mouse, the tools will reveal themselves to ensure those Share and Buy buttons are never hard for your visitors to find. Setting this to OFF will display the tools at all times.
- Transparent Background toggles your visitor’s ability to see your site behind the Lightbox or not. Let them know they haven’t left your site, or go for a fully clean, uncluttered aesthetic. Up to you!
- Toolbar controls where the photo tools align at the bottom of your visitor’s screen. Pin them to the image width so they always appear at the edge of your photo, or pin them to full width so they adjust to be at the edge of your visitor’s browser window.
- Title allows you to turn your photo titles on or off while in Lightbox viewing mode.
- Caption allows you to hide or reveal your photo captions while in Lightbox viewing mode.
- Keywords lets you hide or reveal your photo keywords while in Lightbox viewing mode.
- Slideshow hides or reveals the slideshow’s play button while in Lightbox viewing mode.
- Buy Button Color controls which Theme color will apply to the button: Accent, Emphasized, or Default.
- Buy Button Style controls whether your buy button appears as a full button with text, as a shopping cart icon, or as a shopping cart icon button. Make that buy button stand out or blend in as much as you like!
Have fun fixing up your Lightbox with all the trimmings…
...none of them…
...or any combination in between.