Currently you can only have one account per address.
However, some email services allow you to use email aliases that will work with your SmugMug accounts. Here's how that works:
- Your current email address is probably something like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gmail, Hotmail, and other email services allow you to use aliases of that address for free. You don't have to sign up for anything.
- Use these free aliases by adding a plus-sign to your usual email address. The +sign marks the beginning of the alias and anything after it is accepted. So you can use multiple different addresses, one for each account. Like this: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
- For SmugMug, you could use an address like email@example.com
- All email is still delivered directly to the firstname.lastname@example.org address regardless of what alias is used. Most email services that allow aliases can filter the emails into separate folders to help with organization.
Please contact your email provider to find out if alias addresses are offered for your email service.