Add galleries to any page on your SmugMug site simply by dragging our Galleries content block onto your page of choice.
You'll find the Galleries block in Customize > Content and Design. Then dig in to the Content tab and Galleries section.
In other words, right here:
Once you've dragged the Galleries content block onto a page, you'll need to select a source for the galleries that visitors can view on the page.
You'll have many other controls to work with so you can personalize your galleries to be just right for your audience.
- Title: Give your gallery block a name that will show up in your breadcrumb for easier visitor navigation.
- Title Alignment: Choose where the title aligns above the block.
- Select From: Select which galleries you’d like to display in the block: current location, galleries you choose, recent galleries, top-level galleries, or all galleries.
- Layout: Determine how you’d like your galleries to be laid out on the page: grid, vertical, collage landscape, or collage portrait format.
- Photo Size: Choose the largest display size for your gallery thumbnail images: small, medium, large, X large, or X2 large.
- Photo Aspect Ratio: Select the aspect ratio you’d like your gallery thumbnail images to have.
Tip: Want to have all your galleries show on the homepage? Drag the Galleries content block onto your homepage, then click the Select From option above and select "All Galleries" from the dropdown choices. Done! Now every gallery you've created will be shown front and center.
- Spacing Between Photos: Determine how much space you’d like between each gallery thumbnail cover.
- Show Icon: Show or hide the gallery icon on the gallery’s information bar.
- Info Style: Choose if and where to display gallery info on the cover thumbnails: off, under, bottom bar, or covering.
- Info Hover: Determine how visitors’ mouse movements display or hide gallery info. Turn off any hover action, show info on mouse rollover, or hide info on mouse rollover.
- Pagination Style: Select how your visitors will navigate through multiple pages of of galleries: click or scroll.
Enjoy customizing how your galleries appear on your pages!