Find the menu
Once you've logged in, you can find the Tools Menu near the top of every gallery page.
The "This Photo" and "Many Photos" sections are explained on a different help page.
- Gallery Settings takes you right to the page where you can specify your privacy and security, social, and other settings for the gallery.
- View Stats is a quick way to see your viewing stats for this gallery for the current month. You can access all your viewing stats from your Account Settings' Stats tab.
- Feature Gallery gives this gallery a special spot on your homepage.
- Set Prices is a Pro-only tool that allows Pro subscribers to set prices to make a profit from print sales and digital download sales. More info. (You won't see this tool if you are a Power or Basic user.)
- Download All allows you to bundle everything in the gallery into a zip file. More info.
- SmugVault takes you straight to a page for browsing and deleting SmugVault archives you have for this gallery.
- Remove Feature Photo will make the gallery's representative thumbnail go back to rotating randomly among all the photos in the gallery. More info.
- Delete is a tool you should use with care, as it does just what it says it does. Use it and your gallery and all its photos will be deleted.